Wednesday, September 9, 2009

UbD DI Chapter 4

I am overwhelmed to think about everything that I will have to do in my classroom to make sure every student learns to his or her capacity. The nine skills (mentioned on page 40) did not seem terribly difficult. However, all the individual steps for all nine of them are daunting. I do not think that I can incorporate pre-assessments of students, as well as provide different homework tasks for different ability levels, along with teaching the students the material. All this seems impossible to do with one class of students, let alone four or five classes. I did like that the resources at the end of the chapter are available because trying to incorporate all these elements into one classroom is going to need some assistance.

No comments:

Post a Comment