Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Chapter 1: The Foundations of the Theory of Multiple Intelligences

This chapter added some interesting facts about the eight intelligences. I knew that each person had some of all the intelligences, however I did not know that that even if someone is predominantly spatial or kinesthetic that they also rely on pieces of the other seven. This will make teaching a variety of learners less difficult because the students are likely to have the same little pieces that help them learn. The information about the core operations will also be beneficial because I will know what abilities or talents that my students have that are unique compared to other students. These core operations will allow me to find ways to teach my students effectively. I can alter my lessons to fit their unique abilities for that they can retain the information better.

No comments:

Post a Comment