Monday, September 21, 2009

MI Chapter 5

I was shocked to realize how many different ways a teacher can teach the same material, yet with each strategy educate students with diverse multiple intelligences. Even a teacher standing at the front of the room lecturing can incorporate the variety of intelligences into his or her instruction. I was also surprised to find strategies for incorporating the multiple intelligences into my lesson plans. The MI planning sheet on page forty-seven was amazing. I would have never guessed that so many classroom activities could be done with punctuations. However, I am worried that I have to do all of these activities for every topic and that seems over ambitious. How is any teacher supposed to integrate all of those ideas into his or her classroom and still cover the necessary material to meet district standards?

No comments:

Post a Comment